Friday, April 28, 2006

La Música en mi vida...


Los que me conocen bien saben de mi afición por la música. La colección de cada persona es como lo dijo muy bien una amistad "el soundtrack de mi vida". Hay muchas canciones que significaron mucho en su momento, y aunque mucha gente no puede transportarse con la música los que sí pueden saben a lo que me refiero. Se me ocurrió hacer una lista, pero no de las canciones, sino de los versos de algunas de las canciones que han significado algo para mí en algún momento. Aún así, quedan muchas por fuera. A ver cuáles pueden reconocer!

**a petición agregué los grupos/cantantes y nombres de las canciones**

The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

"In my life, why do I give valuable time

Who people who don’t care if I

Live or die?"

-----------------

Prince - Little Red Corvette

"I guess I must be dumb

Cuz u had a pocket full of horses

Trojan and some of them used"

---------------

Pet Shop Boys - Rent

"I’m your puppet

I Love It"

----------------

John Lennon - Imagine

"Imagine there's no Heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky"

-----------------

Everything but the Girl - Cross my Heart

"But of course it's not polite

To ask you where you spent last night

And if I did, you might reply that I have no right

And anyway I'm fine

Glad that you're no longer mine

If I should tell a lie

I'll cross my heart and I hope to die"

--------------------

Elton John - Sacrifice

"It's a human sign

When things go wrong

When the scent of her lingers

And temptation's strong"

----------------------

Depeche Mode - Somebody

"I don’t want to be tied

To anyone’s strings

I’m carefully trying to steer clear of

Those things"

----------------------

Culture Club - Time
"Because time won't give me time

And time makes lovers feel

Like they've got something real

But you and me we know

They've got nothing but time"

-----------------------

Alice Cooper - You and Me

"But you and me ain't no movie stars.

What we are is what we are.

We share a bed,

Some lovin',

And TV, yeah."

----------------------

Billy Paul - Me and Mrs. Jones

"We both know that it's wrong,

But it's much too strong to let it cool down now.

We gotta be extra careful that we don't build our hopes too high

Cause she's got her own obligations and so do I"

-------------------------

Bread - It don't matter to me

"It don't matter to me

If you take up with

Someone who's better than me

'Cause your happiness is all I want

For you to find

Peace ... your peace of mind"

----------------------

The Platters - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes

"They, said some day you'll find

All who love are blind

When you heart's on fire

You must realize

Smoke gets in your eyes"

-----------------------

The Cardigans - Erase-Rewind

"Yes, I said it's fine before

I don't think so no more

I said it's fine before

I've changed my mind

I take it back"

----------------------

Pet Shop Boys - We All Feel Better in the Dark

The music's pumping through me, I rush into the crowd

The sweat is pouring off me, the beat is dead loud

I want someone to love me, and I know I want it now

These feelings that I'm feeling must be satisfied somehow

I want it, I want it, you know I really want it!

I want it, I want it, you know I really want it!

I want it, I want it, you know I really want it!
------------------------

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

"Vows are spoken

To be broken

Feelings are intense

Words are trivial

Pleasures remain

So does the pain

Words are meaningless

And forgettable"

--------------------

George Michael - Fastlove

"Looking for some affirmation

made my way into the sun

My friends got their ladies

They're all having babies

I just wanna have some fun"

-----------------------

La Tour - People are Still Having Sex

"Although you can't see them

Or hear their breathing sounds

Someone in this world

Is having sex right now"

------------------------

Michael Jackson - Who is It?

"And it doesn't seem to matter

And it doesn't seem right

Cuz the will has brought no fortune

Still I cry alone at night"

------------------------

The Cranberries - Linger

"Oh, I thought the world of you

I thought nothing could go wrong

But I was wrong

I was wrong"

------------------------

Morrisey - The More you Ignore Me, the Closer I Get

"The more you ignore me

The closer I get

You're wasting your time"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aku punya lirik ini - dari lagu yang judulnya Kenangan Terindah - rilis tahun 2006

" Bila yang tertulis untukku adalah yang terbaik untukmu, kan kujadikan kau Kenangan Terindah dalam hidupku, namun takkan mudah bagiku meninggalkan Jejak Hidupku yang telah terukir abadi sebagai kenangan yang terindah "

Try to find the meaning, ok ?

tirasdepapel said...

Hijoles, tuviste que haber tomado tu tiempo para escribir esto... El soundtrack de tu vida tiene baches similares al mío... entre tantas letras logro identificar frases que me relaciones a las canciones, pero son flashazos no más, se me nubló la mente entre tanto recuerdo y me encloché...
Me gustó mucho!

Anonymous said...

Música y más música... en intravenosa para mí por favor...!!

Saluditos

analu said...

Esa era yo :(

Puto coso que no me loggeo

GuabaMan said...

En una epoca hubiera sido la letra de "Esta cobardia de mi amor por ella".

Ahora creo que mi sound track sería algo como sacado de Silent Hill pero cantado por Ana Torroja a duo con Enya con coros por las Tatu...

pptso said...

A mí me adormilona el alma Lorena McKennith, principalmente Greensleaves.

Oye, don Carlos, porqué no te rajas con un buen post acerca de las misteriosas Geishas, así como hiciste con el sushi?

K-ris said...

me gusto mucho lo q decian...pero q pena no me se casi ninguna!!!!!!